As we all know, flawless skin and shiny hair are a dream that everybody has. Both these aspects increase our confidence and reduce the insecurity that one has from other people. Nowadays, looks have become very important. Whether you are going to a party or for some official work your clothes, makeup, hair, etc. are looked upon. Thus, it is important to keep your looks in mind. But harsh beauty treatments can irritate our skin and hair; therefore, it is important to go on with natural beauty treatments. Natural Beauty tips for skin and hair are ways of using natural homemade products to enhance your beauty. Such products are made without using harsh chemicals.
Though natural beauty tips for skin and hair might take some time to show the results yet they are good for us.
Importance of skincare and haircare-
Taking care of our skin and hair is very important, especially in such a polluted environment. Let’s talk about it:
- Skincare helps to reduce pores, wrinkles, and dark circles.
- It helps to protect us from various bacteria and allergies which could damage our skin.
- Following good beauty tips for the skin can help protect your skin from the UV rays of the sun.
- It helps to maintain the firmness, elasticity, and texture of the skin.
- It protects your scalp from different problems like dandruff, oiliness, etc.
- It strengthens our hair roots.
- Good hair care promotes hair growth.
- A hair care routine boosts hair volume and gives shine.
Understand your skin type-
Natural skin is of different types. There are broadly 5 skin types. These are-
- Normal skin: This type of skin is neither too dry nor too oily. Such skin types have normal textures and do not require much care.
- Oily skin: Such skin type has a porous appearance. This is so because there is excessive sebum production by the glands.
- Dry skin: In such skin type there is a feeling of roughness and tightness. Some feel this because of external factors rest feel it naturally.
- Combination skin: This type of skin usually has the features of both dry and oily skin types. In this skin type, the T- zone looks oily and the rest of the area is dry.
- Sensitive skin: This type of skin is more prone to reactions in return for the application of various beauty products. Such skin experiences itchiness, redness, tightness, etc.
Do you know your hair type?
Straight hair- Such hair is straight, fine, with some or no bends, and thin.
Wavy hair- Such hair is wavy and is in slightly or well-defined S-shaped waves.
Curly hair- They are in the form of loose, tight, or springy curls.
Coily hair- Such hair is in the form of loose, tight, or zig-zagging coils.
What is the basic skincare routine to follow?
A basic skincare routine includes a number of steps that every person should follow no matter which skin type they have. The steps are-
- Cleanser or a face wash
- Eye cream
This is the basic routine that one must follow but one must try to use more natural beauty products rather than the ones which are full of chemicals.
So, use natural beauty tips which are both effective and pocket friendly.
What process to follow to keep your hair strong, shiny, and dandruff free?
Like skincare, there is a hair care routine as well which provides necessary protection to your hair that is important to look confident because if your hair is well styled then no one can stop you from accepting challenges.
The haircare routine includes-
- Oil massage with good hair oil like coconut oil, almond oil, etc.
- Cleanse your hair with a good shampoo. Try to use natural or organic shampoo.
- Condition your hair.
- Apply a Hair mask with enough moisturization.
- Lastly, apply hair serum and finally, you are good to go.
Nutrition- Key area of Natural beauty tips for skin and hair.
Basically, nutrition refers to the quality and quantity of food one must have for proper body functioning.
Healthy food not only prevents diseases but also helps in enhancing our natural beauty.
When we talk about natural beauty tips for skin and hair, one of the main features is Healthy food.
Furthermore, simply applying beauty products is not gonna help in achieving flawless skin and shiny hair but having the right amount of fruits, vegetables, liquids, etc. is the key to attaining a healthy physique.
SOME FOOD ITEMS ONE CAN CONSUME ARE-
- Fruits like-
- Berries(strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Vegetables like-
- Green leafy vegetables (Spinach, fenugreek, cucumber, etc.)
- Liquids like-
- Coconut water
- Fruit and vegetable juices
Common skin problems-
Showing negligence in skin care can lead to some serious skin problems thus it is important to provide proper care to your skin and nurture it with the best of.
A few problems that your skin can face are-
- Acne or pimples
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Bacteria build up in skin pores.
- Swelling and cracking of the skin.
Common hair problems-
Even our hair gets damaged if we don’t take proper care. Thus, it becomes important for us to follow a good hair care routine otherwise our hair would face problems.
Some hair problems that one can face are-
- Hair Fall or thinning
- Itchy scalp
- Split ends
- Frizzy hair
- Dry hair
- Dull hair
- Premature graying
Therefore, from the above article, we came to know about the two most important beauty areas: our skin and our hair. It is necessary to take care of them otherwise they will get damaged.
Though natural beauty tips for skin and hair take some time to show results, they are better than using chemical products.
Moreover, one must follow a routine keeping his or her Skin and hair type in mind, or else their skin or hair might get irritated and react in a reverse manner.
Nutrition is the key factor along with different beauty products that make our skin glow and hair shine.
So, let’s pamper ourselves and slay in this cruel environment.